Archive:

Nov 8, 2008

THE NOVEMBER PROJECT: PART ONE

Family Family Tree is about working together to create something whole. I decided that for the month of November, I would assign the members of FFT a little project. I asked them to create 10 second videos that reflect one's subjective idea of the month of November. My mother always calls this series of 30 days, "dreaded November." I guess her reasoning is because November is the time that all the leaves die, it becomes gray, and it rains a lot. I guess that's true. But November isn't THAT bad, right? Who knows, maybe it is. I wanted people to take 10 seconds and devote it to what November means to them. All these videos were created on cell phones and flipcams. Here we go!

Jackson Adams
"A ten second analysis of what happens in November"


Greyory Blake
"November: exactly 3 years ago, i received a concussion while camping. the next morning, i drove home while listening to e*vax."


Jon Campolo


Sean Hanley
"My most recent recollection of November: Pie and Fionn Regan"



We'll be posting more 10 second videos, plus other parts to the November project as the month continues

No comments:

Post a Comment